Monday, January 25, 2010

Vancouver's Million Man March!

I had the pleasure of joining my comrades on Saturday for a beautiful traffic blocking march of solidarity through Vancouver's downtown core. I was joined by literally millions upon millions of people, and I know this because I personally did a head count. It could even have been billions of people, obviously as an ocean of protestors can be difficult to count and track. I have read some suggestions that there were only a few hundred, which is complete rubbish. Anyone who ventured anywhere near the downtown core on Saturday would unquestionably have beared witness to this massive flooding of people.

You are not allowed to disagree with me. What I have written above is a statement of fact and cannot be refuted in the court of public opinion. There were millions of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment