Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Got Hugo?

Why are all these radicals like Glenn Beck implying that something is wrong with Hugo Chavez's Venezuela? Trust me, those blessed by the Oracle of Penn are immune from failure. All Hugo is doing right now is making breakfast. When you first crack the eggs into the frying pan, it doesn't look very appetizing. But add some cheese, spices, flip it around a few times and finally put it on your plate to eat, it's delicious!

We just need to be patient and wait for the scrambled eggs to finish cooking. In the end, when I have finally saved up enough money to move there, it will be paradise!

I have been busy. My EI expired so now I actually have to go out and get a job. I really hope Starbucks is still hiring. I hate jobs. I want to live in a country where there are no jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Marx

    Have you ever thought about a career in Venezuelan journalism?

    Syncro

    ReplyDelete