Friday, March 26, 2010

Thinkapalooza!

I am hosting my first bicentennial thinkers conference in my mother's basement this weekend, and already 6 people have showed up! With the swelling attendance at Canada at 200, I can see how the conference in Montreal is struggling for numbers. I will update you on my Thinkapalooza through the weekend, but already we have outlined some major talking points for our gathering.

1) Send all Conservatives to re-education camps

2) More forced contraception in countries we don't like. If we don't agree with the politics of a country, we should try to prevent them from breeding. At the end of the day it is a numbers game.

3) Make oil illegal

4) Free houses for everyone

5) Minimum guaranteed incomes

6) The invention and distribution of teleportation devices

7) Food made of pure energy

8) Make video gaming a federally subsidized career

9) Pension reform, start collecting CP benefits at 30 (or see #8)

10) Make crime legal

No comments:

Post a Comment